The family mall
One of the largest shopping malls in Latin America, with over 300 stores and a complete mix of options for shopping, dining, entertaining and services for the whole family.
• Founded in 1984
• The first mall in the North area of São Paulo
• One of the most loved and reminded shopping malls by São Paulo citizens
• Over 330 stores, in a space that also has movie theaters, two food courts and a variety of services
• Total area of 1,528,475 ft²
• 80 thousand visitors a day and about 120 thousand on special dates.
The mall for your home
The first decoration-themed mall in Brazil. With over 100 stores, everything related to the “home” segment in one place only.
• Founded in 1987
• The first themed mall in the city of São Paulo
• One of the greatest references in the city in architecture, design and decoration
• About 90 stores, including movie theaters, gym and restaurants
• Total area of 549,000 ft²
• About 20 thousand visitors a day and around 30 thousand on special occasions like holidays and events
Hotels and Resorts
The only world class hotel in the northern region of the city, managed by Grupo Accor, one of the biggest hotel chains in the world.
The hotel also features a spacious convention center, with an independent entrance and of the biggest in the city.
• Founded in 2000
• The only world class hotel in the northern region of the city
• Managed by Grupo Accor, one of the biggest hotel chains in the world
• 363 apartments for the most diverse public profiles
• Convention Center and meeting rooms with a total area of 31,000 ft²
Exhibition and Convention Center
One of the largest and most adaptable spaces for fairs and events in South America, it occupies a total area of over 1 million square feet, features 5 pavilions and is capable of having several simultaneous events.
At our international standard convention center, you can count on 21 acoustically isolated modular rooms with a capacity of up to 4,500 people simultaneously.
• Founded in 1993
• One of the largest and most adaptable spaces for fairs and events in South America
• 5 pavilions
• 21 auditoriums
• 1,000,000 ft² of total area
• Capacity for up to 4,500 simultaneous visitors
For a more innovative and sustainable North area
Instituto Center Norte is a non-profit organization founded by Cidade Center Norte in 2002 with the aim of helping improve quality of life and income of the residents of the North area of São Paulo (SP). The institution is part of the People pillar of the Elo Program and is in charge of all initiatives connected to citizenship in Cidade Center Norte.
Our efforts seek to contribute to the personal and professional development of the population as well as for the implementation of solutions and innovations in the social action, so that the northern area of the city becomes a sustainable development pole.